Cerwin Vega XL Series 300.2 Car Amplifier
2 Channel Mobile Amplifier XL amplifiers use an unregulated MOSFET power supply for superior control of power. A toroid-coil transformer yields maximum power transfer with minimum losses.
- Full Frequency response with low distortion and exceptional signal to noise performance.
- Advanced circuit design that features bridgeable and mixed mode operation for use with various systems, including those with satellite speakers and / or subwoofers.
- Variable high-pass / low-pass flat electronic crossover with a 12dB per octave slope and full adjustable range (from 50Hz to 2.5kHz) to aid in audio system design.
- Switched (0dB, +6dB, +12dB) bass boost circuit to reinforce low frequency signals that may be lost due to subwoofer box design.
- Adjustable input level controls with ground loop isolation accepting a wide range of input signals.
- High level signal input
- Remote turn-on with “soft start” muting to prevent turn on or turn off “Thump”
- Pulse-width modulated MOSFET power supply with low RFI and protection circuits for overheating and speaker shorts.
- Gold plated input / output connectors and an external automotive type fuse
- Aluminum heat sink for efficient heat dissipation
- Low profile, compact size for space limited installations.
We are eager to discuss you business needs, and answer any questions you may have. Kindly contact us here or full up the form
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
error: Content is protected !!