Transcend's DrivePro 550 is a dual-lens dash camera that provides both drivers and passengers with optimum protection. The front lens features a Sony image sensor and wide field of view for capturing crystal-clear Full HD 1080P (30fps) videos, while the 180° rotatable rear lens is equipped with four Infrared LEDs, allowing sharp in-car video recordings at night and in low light conditions.
The DrivePro 550 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light. Its built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances the light and dark areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible.
Infrared LEDs for night vision
The rear-lens camera has four infrared LEDs that will automatically turn on in dim light. This greatly improves recording quality, even in pitch-black darkness.
Note: Footage recorded with infrared LEDs will be in grayscale.
The DrivePro 550 features Wi-Fi connectivity that, through the exclusive DrivePro App, allows real-time footage playback and download. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to remove the device’s memory card.
The DrivePro 550 has a built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver for geotagging videos and images. With the exclusive DrivePro Toolbox, users can view routes traveled on a map display during video playback, making it easy to establish when and where an event occurred.
A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 550 stands sentry when you’re away from your vehicle. When the vehicle is parked, enable parking mode or the time-lapse video recording function. The former activates recording when motion is detected; the latter takes you right to footage of an incident without needing to view hours of incident-free video.
Note: These two features require an external power supply after the car engine is switched off.
95.6 mm x 65.9 mm x 40.5 mm (3.76″ x 2.59″ x 1.59″)
107 g (3.77 oz)
· micro USB to car lighter adapter
· USB 2.0
· Wi-Fi 802.11n
· 2.4″ color TFT LCD
Viewing Angle for Lens
Viewing Angle for Rear Lens
-20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
-25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
12V ~ 28V
4.6~5.25V / 2A
· Do not operate the DrivePro dashcam while driving.
· If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched off, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.
· Full HD 1080P
· HD 720P
· MP4 (H.264)
· Two-year Limited Warranty
· Please click here for more information about the Transcend Warranty Policy.
· Transcend’s warranty does not apply to the improper usage of product, including the following conditions:
· Use of a non-Transcend car adapter
· Product modifications
· Use of product in abnormal temperatures
· Full unit/
· microSD memory card/
· Car mount/
· Car lighter adapter/
· Hardwire power cable/
· Warranty card/
· Quick Start Guide
· microSD card: either 32GB or 64GB card
· Power cable: either car lighter adapter or hardwire power cable
· Package contents may differ by region and model chosen.
· Microsoft Windows 7
· Microsoft Windows 8
· Microsoft Windows 10
· OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later
· Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later
Memory Card Supported
· 8 GB/
· 16 GB/
· 32 GB/
· 64 GB/
· 128 GB
· In addition to the bundled microSD card, we recommend Transcend’s High Endurance microSD cards or MLC-based memory cards to ensure the best recording performance.
· 16GB/32GB High Endurance microSDHC card (TS16GUSDHC10V / TS32GUSDHC10V)