About the Infinity Reference REF-6532ex
A modern classic
One thing’s for sure — our customers love Infinity’s Reference Series speakers. Year after year, car after car, options like these Reference Series REF-6532ex 6-1/2″ car speakers remain a popular choice for replacing factory speakers because of their competitive pricing and superb sound.
Infinity’s famous ingredients
The Reference Series polypropylene woofer with its durable hi-roll rubber surround ensures you’ll enjoy powerful sound every mile you drive. Its oversized cone moves more air than other speakers of similar size, adding plenty of punch to the speaker’s impressive performance. A cleverly designed, shallow basket structure also makes this speaker a better fit in more vehicles.
Add to all that a 1″ textile dome tweeter for clearer and smoother highs, and you have a sound that’s definitively Infinity.
Excellent power handling
These speakers will really blossom when powered by an external amplifier, but they’re also sensitive enough to be a good match for a factory or aftermarket stereo. Plus, Infinity comes up with a safe way to get a little more power out of your system — these 3-ohm speakers combine with the speaker wire in your car so your car stereo sees actual 4-ohm impedance.
- 6-1/2″ 2-way car speakers
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1″ textile dome tweeter
- adapter rings included for various speaker openings
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology
- speaker’s 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- handles up to 55 watts RMS (165 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 57-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-13/16″
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
|Speaker Size||6 1/2|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||93|
|Frequency Response||57 – 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||—|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||55|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||165|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 13/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||4 7/8|