About the Infinity BassLink SM
Infinity’s take on a compact sub
Cars are getting smaller every year, and we’ve really noticed an upswing in the popularity of compact powered subwoofers. Now Infinity weighs in with their BassLink SM powered sub, and it’ll deliver quality bass from spaces where you never thought a sub could go.
Infinity houses the BassLink SM in a slim-profile enclosure that’s small enough to fit under the front seat in many vehicles. They designed the 8” shallow-profile woofer specifically for this compact enclosure, so you can count on superior efficiency and performance.
Made for tight spaces
The BassLink SM delivers 125 watts RMS to its sub with a Class D that hardly gets warm when it’s working, so there’s no worry about installing the BassLink SM under your seat or in some other tight spaces.
The amp features a choice of controls to help you define your sound, including adjustable crossover frequency and bass boost. The BassLink SM also features low- and high-level inputs with an input load switch.
- powered subwoofer with heavy-duty ABS plastic enclosure
- 8″ shallow-profile woofer
- Class D amplifier (125 watts RMS)
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- bass boost (0 to +9 dB at 70 Hz)
- speaker and line-level inputs
- frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- dimensions: 13-9/16″W x 2-7/8″H x 10-1/16″D
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||125 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
requires wiring kit: Php 1,800.00